sig p320 grip module od green

(verified owner) March 20, 2022. The manufacturing process involves both CNC machining and final hand finishing and inspection. Add to cart GRIP MODULE, WCP320, CARRY, NO MANUAL SAFETY, BLACK In . The Polymer80 PF320 PTEX Handgun Grip Module is compatible with the P320 Nitron Compact, however, the frame will extend past the length of the slide. Click Here to check the current prices of the Sig Sauer Lima5 Red Laser Grip Module. The laser engraving isint too rough but adds way more grip over stock. Kenny Suckow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro PO Box 466Reedsport, OR 97467Do not send firearms to this address. The stippling looks great and adds a lot of grip without being so aggressive that will it cause issues while carrying. 9am-6pm CST Tue-Fri, 2023 Omaha Outdoors, LLC. Swapping out to a new upgraded grip module will improve the comfort of the pistol while shooting. This grip module has an ambidextrous switch to suit any-handed shooter. Read the product notes below, and ensure you select the correct module size to match your magazines and slide. I started with stock but wanted a bit more texture. I tried fully stippled but it ended up being too much. FULL-SIZE, NO MANUAL SAFETY, GREEN In Stock. You can unsubscribe at anytime. I paid the extra 20.00 for the manual safety cut out which was well worth the price. I'm looking to get my hands on a P320 Subcompact Grip Module, to better fit my tiny hands. Wilson Combats significant improvements in shape, texture and overall ergonomics will give your P320 the superb feel of an expertly hand-sculpted custom gun with a simple grip change. (0) Notify me about new product releases, reviews, and coupon codes. Full & Carry Slides P320 X5? The design retains enough smoothness in areas to allow the weapon to move against clothing. Good work Grays. Black modules are the standard black factory (OEM) color, Tan modules are the factory (OEM) tan color. Unwatch. If you don't already own one, the FCU can be purchased from a retailer with a Federal Firearms License. This grip mod is only compatible with the GEN2 slide release, part# KIT-320-SCL. I bought both the factory Sig and P80 grip modules to compar Get 10% Off - Subscribe to Our Email List. Not only does it look extremely cool with a black slide the grip itself is fantastic. Something wrong with this post? Need a Manual Safety Cut? Unwatch, Kristi Mowles I recently read a review from a patron who had a similar experience as me. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. Sig Sauer P320 Slide Catch Assembly Kit, 9mm / .40 S&W / .357 Sig, Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Compact 9mm 15 Round Magazine, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Sean Mowery Hello, | Logout . The MSRP is $399.99. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., the Polymer80 PF320 PTEX Grip Module is done with a blend of high-strength reinforced polymer. While there were some features I liked about those, the choice of cutaways left me riding the slide stop with my thumb which is a non-starter in an emergency situation. Everything I have bought from GrayGuns is top quality. Some states have legal restrictions for the purchase of items so we need to ask for your location. $64.00 . I will absolutely be buying more products from them. P365X OD Green 12 RD Vuurwapen Magazine Release Romeo Zero SIG P365X Burnt Bronze Pistol 12 RD 9mm Vuurwapen Magazine SIG P365 XL OD Green Pistol 12 RD 9mm Manual Safety Vuurwa SIG P365 XL OD Green Pistol 12 RD 9mm Vuurwapen Magazine R SIG P320 X5 Pistol 21 RD 9mm OD Green Frame FDE Slide, SIG P320 X5 Pistol 21 RD 9mm FDE Frame OD Green Slide. Install your P320/P250 firing control unit into this Grip Module Assembly to convert to a P320 or P250 compact chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG, .40AUTO. Triggers & Trigger Kits | Grips & Grip Modules | Compensators | Barrels | Magazines & Base Pads | Magazine Releases | Guide Rods | Spring Kits | Other Gun Parts | Holsters | Sights & Optics | Apparel | Tools | Accessories, List Everything | SIG Sauer Armorer's DVD | Bruce's Garage, P320 | M17 | M18 |P229 | P210| P228 | P226 | X5 All-Round | P220 | P225-A1 | P227 | P238 | P938 | P365 | P365XL, HK45 | HK45 Compact | P2000 | P30 | P30L | P30SK | USP | USP Elite | USP Expert | USP Compact | VP9 | P7, P320 Competition Trigger System Installation, P-220, X-5 Internal Extractor Replacement. Rob The Wilson Combat SIG-SAUER P320 Polymer Grip Module features: Caliber Availability - 9mm, .40 S&W, .357 SIG Upgraded, high-cut 1911-style beavertail grip tang for smooth draws Undercut front-strap and reshaped, radiused trigger guard for the highest grip possible Unfortunately, because of the custom nature of this product, once its used, we may not be able to take it back for a refund. Newer style base pads and locking plates are available for sale, Latest generation 5 mW Red laser for unmatched runtime, Ambidextrous switch for easy finger actuation, Bottom mounted battery compartment allows for easy access without removing the unit, Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance. Install your P320 / P250 firing control unit into this Grip Module Assembly to convert to a P320 or P250 compact chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG, .40AUTO. (0) Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Compact Grip Module, 9mm / 40S&W / 357 Sig, Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Carry Grip Module, 9mm/40S&W/357Sig, Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Full Size Grip Module, 9mm/40S&W/357Sig, Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Subcompact Grip Module, 9mm / 40S&W / 357 Sig, Medium, Railed, Black, Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Compact Grip Module, .45ACP, Sig Sauer P320 X-Series Grip Module, 9/40/357 Full Size, Medium, Sig Sauer P320 X-Series Full Size Grip Module, 9/40/357, Medium, Black, Mag Funnel, Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Full Size Grip Module, .45ACP, Sig Sauer P320 Full Size 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit, Black, Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Subcompact Grip Module, .45ACP, Black, Small, Sig Sauer P320 Full Size 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit, RX, Black, Sig Sauer P320 TACOPS Carry 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit, Threaded, Black, Sig Sauer P320 Carry 9mm Caliber X-Change Kit, Black, Sig Sauer P250, P320 Grip Module, 9mm/40S&W/357Sig Sub Compact, Medium, Flat Dark Earth, Sig Sauer P320 X-Series Grip Module, 9/40/357 Carry, Medium, 1101 Mason Circle Drive Pevely, MO 63070 Mon-Fri 8:00am - 4:00pm CST, 2023 Midwest Gun Works, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. If either of these hits the spot for . MGW is my source for factory HK, SIG & Beretta parts. Precision machined with deep undercuts and an extended beavertail for an ergonomic, comfortable fit, the AXG grip module is fitted with interchangeable Black G10 grip panels from Hogue and a Medium Black back strap. (verified owner) September 10, 2021. If you can point us in the right direction lynn evans Polymer80 products are known for aggressive enhancements to grip shape and angle, including features like a 1911 grip angle, P80s Signature PTEX grip texture, and a high beaver tail undercut for better bore access. OEM Part in original packaging, delivered quickly. $109.99 (Save up to 0%) Price $109.99 Our P365 modules have beenmoved to their page. The Polymer80 PF320 PTEX Handgun Grip Module is not compatible with the P320 M18 as it does not have a manual safety cutout. Im very impressed so far and will be recommending them to friends, posims32 Snug fit for the FCG and thats hardly a bad thing. More Info In Stock Quantity Add to cart Product Specifications A forum community dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles owners and enthusiasts. Raven Concealment Phantom LC OWB Holster SIG P320 Compact SIG P320 X-Carry Medium Grip Module Frame 9mm 40 S&W 357 S Sig Sauer P320 Compact OD Green Pistol 13 RD 40 S&W Night SIG P320 Compact OD Green Pistol 9mm FDE Slide 15 RD Night SIG P320 Compact OD Green Pistol 357 Sig FDE Slide 13 RD N SIG P320 X5 Legion OD Green / Spartan Bronze Slide and Magwell, Sig Sauer P250 P320 Compact Grip Module Frame 45 ACP Polymer. This molded polymer grip module will enhance your grip and improve recoil control. The P320 grip model is the first polymer grip designed to be compatible with Sig Sauer parts. Some modules listed already include the manual safety cut. Unwatch, bgrv07 The P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program is a SIG SAUER initiative to upgrade P320 pistols at no additional cost. Grip Module is P80?s first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER components for P320?. (2) Unwatch, Ray Olegario It was easy to trim out the necessary cut-out for the safety.using my stock module as a guide. For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., P365XL (Black), P365XL (Sniper Gray), P365 (Black), P365 (Sniper Gray), P365 (Gun Metal Gray), P365 (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Black), P320 X-Carry (Gun Metal Gray), P320 X-Carry (Coyote), P320 X-Carry (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Carry (Tan), P320 X-Carry (Pink), P320 X-Carry (OD Green), P320 X-Carry (Robin's Egg Blue), P320 X-Carry w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), P320 X-Compact (Black), P320 X-Compact (Sniper Gray), P320 X-Compact (Coyote), P320 X-Compact (Pink), P320 X-Compact (OD Green), P320 X-Compact (Gun Metal Gray), P320 X-Compact (Robin's Egg Blue), P320 X-Full (Tan), P320 X-Full (Black), P320 X-Full w/ Manual Safety Cut (Tan), Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. They also make these in many different colors and styles for all sizes and calibers of the Sig P320. They are slightly thicker than stock grips with an ergonomic curve Total Thickness-Stock Grips: ~1.275"-LOK Grips Standard: ~1.305"-LOK Grips Palm Swells: ~1.506" at thickest point This part will help keep your Sig Sauer Firearm in top shooting condition. I ordered this grip module in hopes that it improved my grip and must say, it was just the extra I needed! However it does have considerably better grip then the stock x series grip. A full-size slide will show a small portion of the slides guide rod tunnel cutout. I had never tried laser stippling before so I was wary of the lack of stippling under the trigger guard cutout and under the beavertail. Im able to get more traction on my support hand, and I feel like this module really responds a strong grip exponentially better than the original. Being an actual SIG part it fits perfectly! Kev2020 Add to Shopping Cart . (verified owner) June 3, 2020. Shayne Bermudez I was shocked at how well the laser stippling performs. I then went with the Wilson Combat grip modules. This is my third one. (verified owner) April 2, 2020. Our Wilson Combat WCP320 polymer grip modules for the SIG P320 enhance your grip, and improve recoil control with an ergonomic and stylish design. Dennis Earney I highly recommend this grip. Shipping was quick. I have recommend them to anyone I can think of. Have you ever used a different grip module on your Sig P320? SIG P320 X Series Medium Grip Module OD Green Cerakote. PF320PTEX Grip Module - Gray. Feel free to use and edit as required for submittal to the jurisdiction having authority over your projects! It looks classy af and works just as well as the skate tape I have on one of my 1911s frontstrap. Im going to get the gun metal gray for my RXP X Carry next. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Cerakote is applied by hand, and the finish may wear with holster use. They are slightly thicker than stock grips with an ergonomic curve Total Thickness -Stock Grips: ~1.275" I've leaned towards the FDE / Coyote colors now on a few different items as my own personal homage to our guy and gals overseas fighting in that sand for our Freedom and this one fit the bill perfectly! Can wait to hit the range. Couldnt pass on the looks and the gray cerakote though. If you receive a grip module with defects or blemishes, let us know before installing it. is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. The MSRP of the Icarus Precision ACE 320 Pro Competition grip module is $329.99. 9am-6pm CST Tue-Fri, 2023 Omaha Outdoors, LLC. I ended up replacing this with the compact sized Wilson Carry grip which feels amazing in my hand. Our Wilson Combat WCP320 polymer grip modules for the SIG P320 enhance your grip, and improve recoil control with an ergonomic and stylish design. JavaScript is not enabled on your browser - our site will not work for you as intended. A lot of separate companies also produce their version of the grip modules with unique and custom features. Tan and Coyote Buyers: Be careful when selecting your module! The extra stippling in the upper area plus throughout the grip definitely makes a difference! (6) Some products have purchase restrictions for those under the age of 21, please verify your age. P320 FULL SIZE LASER ENGRAVED LXG GRIP MODULE - BLACK, P365XL STANDARD GRIP MODULE ASSEMBLY - COYOTE, Standard Compact Small Module - Black 3.9 & 4.7, P365XL LASER ENGRAVED LXG GRIP MODULE - GRAY, P320 XCARRY LASER ENGRAVED LXG GRIP MODULE - COYOTE 3.9in, GRIP MODULE ASSY, P365, 9MM, STANDARD, GRY, P320 AXG LOK GRIP PANEL SET, BRASS GRIDLOK, Standard Carry Medium Module - Black 3.9 & 4.7, P365/P365X LASER-SCULPTED BLACK GRIP MODULE - GRAYGUNS, P320 AXG CARRY MEDIUM GRIP MODULE-TITANIUM CERAKOTE-BLK PANELS, P320 XSeries TXG DH3 Full-Size Medium Grip Module Assembly, P320 AXG LOK GRIP PANEL SET, VELOCE PALM SWELL, GREEN BLACK, P320 AXG LOK GRIP PANEL SET, VELOCE STANDARD, ORANGE BLACK, XSeries Full Size Small Module (Magwell & Weight Compatible) - Black 4.7, P365XL LASER STIPPLED GRIP MODULE - COYOTE BROWN, P320 AXG LOK GRIP PANEL SET, VELOCE STANDARD, GREEN BLACK, P320 AXG LOK GRIP PANEL SET, VELOCE PALM SWELL, ORANGE BLACK, Standard Compact Large Grip Module - Black 3.9 & 4.7, GRIP MODULE, 365XL ASSY, MANUAL SAFETY, GRAY, P365X AND P365XL STANDARD GRIP MODULE - BLACK. This grip mod will accept the GEN1 or GEN2 slide release. I am a veteran in the U.S. Army and have over thirteen years of professional experience in the firearms industry. PF320PTEX Grip Module is Compatible with the following products: *Note: This is a not a firearm nor an 80% Pistol Frame. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Thats not the case with these. Sig Sauer Grip Module Assembly Sig P320 9mm Luger, 357 Sig, 40 S&W Manual Safety Carry Small. (verified owner) April 13, 2020. 4. Price $21.95. Quick View. While I have always worn a layer behind my pistol I do feel this grip will warrant a barrier to the skin due to how abrasive it is. Watch Each zip file contains an editable CAD and print-ready PDF version of the checklist in 2436 format. Polymer80 PF320 PTEX Handgun Grip Modules | Up to 11% Off 4.7 Star Rating w/ Free Shipping Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status About Us Policies Reviews How To Search Shopping Cart Deals 8809 Seasonal Promotions Coupons Bonus Bucks Free Express Shipping Mail-in Rebates (7) And will continue to speak very highly of them. Subscribe to our email list and get exclusive access to promotions, sales events and more! Requires the 9mm, .357 SIG and .40AUTO slide and barrel. PF320PTEX Grip Module - OD Green. They are also very popular, and you have a lot of options when it comes to adding different slides and grip modules. No milling is necessary. Note: It is recommended that all Sig Sauer parts be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith. The Polymer80 PF320 PTEX Handgun Grip Module is compatible with the P320 Nitron Compact, however, the frame will extend past the length of the slide. Upgrade your weapon with the Sig Sauer Lima5 Red Laser Grip Module for the compact P320 to boost your target acquisition speed and accuracy at the range, on a hunt, or anywhere else that demands it. Although kits fit with no issues in a great majority of pistols, Grayguns cannot guarantee perfect functionality in every instance. Designed and manufactured in the U.S.A., the PF320PTEX Grip Modules are made with P80s proprietary blend of high-strength reinforced polymer, and feature our next generation ergonomics for operators, law enforcement and civilian P320 owners. Many parts sold by Grayguns - including but not limited to triggers, trigger kits, internal components and spring kits - are intended for installation by a qualified armorer or gunsmith who is familiar with the firearm. Once you get this grip in your hand, you wont look back. I cannot give this product a higher review. Selecting one of our laser sculpted grip modules for theSIG Sauer P320, M17 or M18is a great way to upgrade your pistol for carry or competition. Modules will. The half moon stipple design on the grip really allows you to get a great purchase and firm grip on your weapon. Ensure proper disassembly and assembly when removing/installing the fire control unit from the module. JavaScript is disabled. contact the Grayguns Customer Service Team. GRIP MODULE, WCP320, CARRY, NO MANUAL SAFETY, BLACK In . We will notify you when the product arrives back in stock. Well worth the money. (verified owner) March 13, 2019, I ordered a GG laser etched module for my P365 and it arrived super fast! (verified owner) July 13, 2020. Its give a solid grip without being overly aggressive. rbriggs625 7. The frame is designed to accommodate slides with 4.7" or 5" barrels. However, they are compatible with the baseplates with the SIG mark. Our Veloce Palm Swell grips are a mix of textures running multiple directions to prevent slippage and keep you on target. Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Compact Grip Module, 9mm / 40S&W / 357 Sig. Get even more OpticsPlanet Bucks with the purchase of select models to use on future purchases! Description: Sig Sauer P250 / P320 Compact Grip Module, 9mm / 40S&W / 357 Sig. This grip complete my P320. Install your P320 Fire Control Unit into the TXG, and you'll have one of the range's flattest, softest shooting pistols. It just takes a few simple steps, making this firearm extremely v. There are no reviews yet. I couldnt be more happy, highly recommended. Unfortunately, because of the custom nature of this product, once its used, we may not be able to take it back for a refund. SIG P320 X Series Medium Grip Module Burnt Bronze Price $109.00 In Stock GRIP-MODX-F-943-M-BBZ Sig Sauer SIG P320 X Series Medium Grip Module OD Green Cerakote Price $109.00 In Stock GRIP-MODX-F-943-M-MODG Sig Sauer Sig Sauer P365 Grip Module Gray Manual Safety Price $39.99 In Stock 8900328 Sig Sauer These laser modules offer reliable waterproof, and fog proof performance, delivering a bright 5mW beam in any weather conditions. High Beaver Tail Undercut for Better Bore Access, Enhanced Double-Undercut Trigger Guard and Support Hand Contours, Modified Proprietary Ambidextrous Magazine Release. Looking for a grip module? It is the gen2 grip module as pictured. SIG P365 SAS Burnt Bronze $834.98 (Save up to 10%) Price $754.98. Install your P320 / P250 firing control unit into this Grip Module Assembly to convert to a P320 or P250 compact chambered in 9mm, .357 SIG, .40AUTO. That said, I was very pleased once I got the module. AIA California has developed the 2022 Residential and Non-Residential CALGreen checklists for your use. (verified owner) December 27, 2021, This module raised my p320 x compact to another level. I will definitely be a repeat customer with Gray Guns. Best Grip Module modification on the Market! This Grip Module is awesome! The texture is rougher than the original X-module. Most of these will have a better, more aggressive grip texture, and some are made of metal. (verified owner) November 13, 2018. These grip modules do not include a slide catch. The photos shown may not reflect the exact color or model selected. PF320PTEX Grip Module The PF320PTEX Grip Module is P80s first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER components for P320. Further reading on Firstworldcrusader.com:Are you interested in learning more about guns and gear? SIG P320 X-Carry OD Green Pistol Coyote Slide 17 RD 9mm St Sig Sauer P320 Compact OD Green Pistol 9mm 15 RD Night Sights, SIG P320 X5 Pistol 21 RD 9mm OD Green Frame FDE Slide, SIG P320 X5 Pistol 21 RD 9mm FDE Frame OD Green Slide. All P320s share the same FCU parts. They will also have a flared mag well to make reloads quicker and easier. Amazing grip! Sig Sauer P320 AXG Veloce Works with Sig Sauer P320 AXG grip module Save and order the Grip/Backstrap combo here! This list of theBest Red Dot Sightscan help you choose the best optic for your rifle. The process and coverage of the Grayguns laser-sculpted module increase the stippled grip area by 40 percent, adding more in front of and behind the original factory grip area. This is a great grip for the m18. This collection features some of the most innovative pistols, optics, and grip modules in the industry, in variations that take this dusty green color to a whole new level. These individually crafted modules are laser grayscaled in a process that interacts with the natural variations in the polymer. (verified owner) January 18, 2020. I feel its one of the sexiest grip modules out there, high quality product and top tier craftsmanship. Features a single molded guard bar underneath the release cutout. Jonathan Bagni I order a p320 laser- sculpted grip modular x-Compact in sniper gray. Holosun SCS MOS Green Solar Charging Sight $ 411.75 $ 349.99 Add to cart; SALE! This grip is just perfect for my hands. Unwatch, werv4fun (verified owner) May 20, 2020. (verified owner) July 11, 2022. I'm going order a FDE also. Show . She absolutely loved it!!! The PF320PTEX Grip Module is P80s first polymer grip designed for compatibility with SIG SAUER components for P320. (verified owner) May 28, 2022. Unwatch, kstiv522 Unwatch, kfreeman30 2. I have no idea why anyone would purchase another brand. $ 65.00 The Wilson Combat P320 Grip Module features a unique design with shape, texture, and overall ergonomics improvements. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. mullen00 JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I highly recommend. You have entered an incorrect email address! These grip modules do not include a slide catch. OD Green Camo Grip Modules. This grip module is available with Cerakote finish of the following color options: Black, Gray, FDE, OD Green and Midnight Bronze. Get the classic Sig Sauer feel for your P320 with the Sig Sauer P320 AXG Carry Medium Grip Module. I have carried this every day for a week now and its comfortable for all day wear IWB @ the 3:00-4:00 position. Sig Sauer Barrel P320, P250 Full Size Steel Black. Polymer80 PF320 PTEX Handgun Grip Module, Gray, P80-PF320-GRY. Youll see from the photo that the quality is excellent. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The grip module on my P365 was just a bit to slick on the upper part where my thumb rode. I couldnt be happier. SIG X10 P320 - XTEN Grip Module - Sig Sauer X-10. If your current grip module is not quite doing it for you. No milling is necessary. Requires the 9mm, .357 SIG, and .40AUTO slide and barrel. Sig Sauer P320, P250 Full Grip Module, 9mm, .40 AUTO, .357SIG. This is a factory original Sig Sauer part. (verified owner) June 14, 2022, The finish on the on these grip mods are absolutely amazing & flawless they look 100% perfect! If you receive a grip module with defects or blemishes, let us know. The 1911 grip angle is awesome, the beaver tail is more aggressive too allowing for a better purchase on the gun! PF320PTEX Grip Module - Flat Dark Earth. A link to set a new password will be sent to your email address. My supervisor looked at my weapon today and intends to pick up a lower module too, although he does the opposite hybrid of an XL slide with a standard 365 lower for better concealability and more accuracy. The City promotes well-being and enhances the quality of life for local residents through a range of parks, facilities, and educational and entertainment programs and services. Thanks for letting us know. Grayguns seems to have found the perfect balance of grip texture. Show everythingShow all reviewsShow helpful positive reviewsShow helpful negative reviewsShow unanswered questions, jordan-6795 SALE! It isnt pointy and doesnt necessitate gloves, but I can see this causing some irritation rubbing against sensitive skin. Nothing to complain about. If you are changing from a GEN1 to GEN2 grip module you will need to replace your slide catch with the updated Gen2 Slide Catch part# KIT-320-SCL. The Wilson Combat WC320 Grip Module provides a new feature to the impressive modular capability of the Sig Sauer P320. Please enable Javascript and refresh the page for a safe, secure, and complete shopping experience at Midwest Gun Works. (verified owner) July 20, 2022. Looks good and came 3 days earlier then expected, Matthew Henderson Sig Sauer. Zachery Hoke Fast shipping, CHRISTOPHER MENDOZA For example, it states, If you install any parts into or onto your gun, including grips or grip modules they may not be eligible for return., Top notch quality with attention to detail. Watch Full & Carry Slides P320 VTac? I strongly recommend you consider GrayGuns Laser Sculpted Grip. P80's OD Green PF320PTEX grip module is the perfect choice for upgrading or swapping out your Sig P320's skeleton. Requires complete P320 Fire Control Unit and X5 or Full-size slide assembly. All Rights Reserved. Appearance is outstanding!. I immediately noticed that my hands stick to it much better. Could offer more ergonomic options for grip shape. what more can I say, was exactly as advertised, came quickly and had no issues. The PF320PTEX Grip Module does not require a serial number and can be shipped nation-wide. Grip Texture High Beaver Tail Undercut for Better Bore Access Enhanced Double-Undercut Trigger Guard and Support Hand Contours Modified Proprietary Ambidextrous Magazine Release Compatible with 9mm components ONLY. SIG P250 P320 Full Size Grip Module Frame 9mm 40 S&W 357 S SIG P320 X-Five Medium Grip Module Frame 9mm 40 S&W 357 SI SIG P250 P320 Subcompact Small Grip Module Frame 9mm 40 S& No restocking fee on new and unopened items. Very nice! Our Veloce Palm Swell grips are a mix of textures running multiple directions to prevent slippage and keep you on target. 12pm-6pm CST Mon OD green Sig Sauer handguns like the SIG P320 wear this army-derived shade like a glove, with military features and performance you can count on. Regular Price $19.95 Sale Price $14.95. The result is a laser stippling that becomes unique to that particular module. jaysonparks Come join the discussion about optics, hunting, gunsmithing, styles, reviews, accessories, classifieds, and more! SALE! 5 stars*****, bsuponci I couldn't decide which grip module to purchase as I already wasn't a fan of the Wilson Combat version but really love my P80 G19. (1) The carry-sized frame is finished with Titanium Cerakote for added durability and resistance to the elements. SIG P320 X Series Medium Grip Module Burnt Bronze. It is one of the most practical, comfortable, and stylish P320 grips available and the ideal choice for practical shooting or defensive handgun use. Let us help! Base Price: $1,255 (9mm) Wilson Combat and Sig Sauer are pleased to announce the Wilson Combat enhanced P320 collaboration, the WCP320. I got this gray XCompact module and never looked back.