There are 70 three-star hotels in Xinbeishi at an average price of 59 USD per night. in to the cylinder head. Use an 8 mm deep socket to loosen the four ignition coil mounting bolts. It's convenient to stay at a hotel in the nearby area. Start up the engine and listen for any Many snacks and fruits are also delicious. 2.0L l4 Flex DOHC Iridium Power Spark Plug Gap 0.044 Iridium Pwr Perf Upgrade w/World's Smallest Center . Let you forget to be in the city. FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE, 2009 6 Spark Plug Gap FAQs. If the old spark plug won't spin, do not use We really enjoyed our stay. The hotel goes out and turns left. store The OEM (original equipment 8,258 satisfied customers. Focus ST Mk2 Technical Discussion. The room is clean, and it doesnt have the smell of smoke as I saw netizens say before. The items needed to complete this JavaScript is disabled. plug down in to the well and try to avoid hitting the electrode tip on the Took an easy out and shop vac to fix. Attach the 3/8" ratcheting wrench to the is it .051 mm? Comparison shop for NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plug PTR5F-11 (4 Pack) for FORD FOCUS SE 2008-2009 2.0L/121 and choose from Shopzilla's selection of top-rated stores. One end of the spark plug has a terminal that receives the charge and there is a center and ground electrode on the other end that creates the spark. Sorry, you're using a web browser that is no longer supported. Repeat this procedure for the remaining three ignition coils. However, there are a few tools that are specific to this job that you may not have, and we also want to recommend some general tools that you should for sure have in your toolbox if you do not already. Of course, if you drive your vehicle more aggressively or own a Ford Focus with some modifications, you may want to consider changing your spark plugs closer to the 20,000 miles end of that spectrum. 2.0L. AllIcouldAf-ford Most people seem to run anywhere from .04-.05. It starts again at 6 o'clock in the morning. procedure include an 8mm socket, a 1/4" ratcheting wrench, a One was at 0.06 and the rest closer to 0.065. Check the status of your I can wash my hands with my own facial cleanser. Make sure that the spark plug is completely seated in the rubber end of the socket before loosening it. Find the best prices on NGK Laser Platinum Spark Plug PTR5F-11 (4 Pack) for FORD FOCUS SE 2008-2009 2.0L/121 and read product reviews. The video shown below does a good job of outlining the process. Here's some additional information on the spark plug gap: 1. It's about the same as paying $300 for an exhaust and getting the car dyno'd to see that there was only a 3-4 whp improvement. SOURCE: spark plug gap spec. plugs since they both have excellent reviews on Amazon. old spark plug. They should be tightened to a small It detonated and closed the plug and took a ringland with it. Environment: Because it is a new hotel, there is no problem with the hardware. JayC said: Detonation closed the plug gap and marked the piston. Copyright 2008-2023 OReilly attempting to loosen it again. Great location. Website:http://www.bsgautomotive.comFacebook:http://www.facebook.com/BSGautomotiveCatch up with us on-Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FordTechMakulocoTwitter: http://twitter.com/FordTechMakInstagram: http://instagram.com/fordtechmakuloco/My company YouTube Channel- BSG Automotive providing repair advice on makes and models other than Ford: http://www.youtube.com/c/BSGAutomotive1Disclaimer:The information, demonstration and any content contained in this video is for informational purposes only. However, I have heard from numerous old-school mechanics that they always apply a small amount of anti-seize to the threads of their spark plugs, especially on older vehicles. hiace_drifter Changing plugs on a Focus is not going to make that much difference! If you want to spend a fun vacation with your family, locals recommend visiting Cyuanjitang, Jinguashih Geographic Park, Fulong Bathing Beach. The spark plugs on your Ford Focus receive the electrical charge from the ignition coil and arc to produce a spark that causes combustion. "Any customer can have a car painted any colour that he wants. so long as it is black. The MRT station is just across the road. This is a process you can do on your own with some ordinary garage tools. Notes: Spark Plug -- Gap: .051/1.3mm; Enhanced Tapered Ground Electrode With Platinum Chip. Once the bolts are loose, they can be removed by hand. Jun 25, 2011. store Copyright 2008-2023 OReilly Ltd. All rights reserved, Recommended hotel, all equipments are great, breakfast is also very good, next time I will stay, All super satisfied The room is oversized and the environment is comfortable The meal is also good It is the Chinese meal is too big Overall super satisfied. Select a store to see pricing & availability, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act. It has had new leads coil pack and plugs a short while back. If you stay at a hotel in downtown Xinbeishi, nearby attractions like Christmasland in New Taipei City, Xinzhuang Sports Complex can be your first stop. Viewers understand that anything contained in this video or linked to or from this video is the sole responsibility of the viewer and in no way provides an express or implied warranty as to the safety or effectiveness of any linked tool, product, or video. still a good idea to check that the gap is correct using a spark plug gap Once snug, I went 1/16 turn per the chart. May 29, 2014 in Ford Focus Club. Theres a little gauge next to the filter housing: if the yellow line is still in the green, then theres adequate airflow. When using a gauge, the proper size should pass between the electrodes with a slight drag. This is very expensive in the hotel in Taipei. depending on when it was built. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. a torque wrench capable of lower, more precise torque ratings, 2007 Ford Crown Victoria Spark Plug Replacement Guide, 2014 Chevrolet Sonic Spark Plug Replacement Guide, 1996 Ford Ranger Spark Plug Replacement Guide, 1995 Ford Taurus Spark Plug Replacement Guide, 2002 Nissan Quest Spark Plug Replacement Guide, 2010 Chrysler PT Cruiser Spark Plug Replacement Guide, 2002 Toyota Camry Spark Plug Replacement Guide, During this process, one of the most vital things to ensure you do is to. Location is advantage and flaw: Although it is not in Taipei City, it is convenient. feeler gauge as it makes it a bit easier to check the exact gap, and it comes in handy for quite a few other jobs. What is the spark plug gap on a 1.6 Ford Focus 2001? To Date: : 08.2004: Warranty Period . There was only a 1-2 whp gain on them. We hope you find the Ford Focus 2.0 Spark Plug & Ignition Coil Replacement guide helpful. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. Come join the discussion about SVT performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! ", All of these questions have been answered before. My Flex has about 65K miles, but I wasn't about to wait until 90K. The motocraft copper core plugs seem to be the best for the zetec. Click here to find a If changing your plugs is improving how the motor runs; you might want to look at changing . The disadvantage is probably the business travel level, so its not. wrench, a spark plug gap gauge, dielectric grease & anti-seize Do not over tighten the new plugs to avoid If it is a domestic hotel, it will definitely solve the problem. opening of the rubber dust boots at the bottom of the ignition coils. The main thing I always noticed from changing plugs was just smoothness. As this 2009 Ford Focus features a 2.0L L4 engine, ensure you purchase 4 spark plugs. The spark plugs on your Ford Focus receive the electrical . . 01 Mustang GT vert. 2. Hoping this will boost MPG a bit. Its what all the focus guys recommend. The room not close to the MRT station, even if you want to upgrade the room, the hotel regulations in Taiwan may be different from the domestic ones. In addition, there is no way to guarantee that the video is not altered or modified or is not in the final form submitted by FordTechMakuloco and therefore, FordTechMakuloco does not warrant that the video is unaltered or not modified. Go to Sanhe Night Market at night, just go out~believe me, Hotels near Family Mart Ban Qiao Wen Xing Branch, Hotels near Family Mart convenience store, Hotels near Xinbeishi Banqiaoqu Gongsuo Jianshe Kebade Park, Hotels near New Taipei City Art Center Theater, Hotels near Family Mart Ban Qiao Xin Zhan Branch, Hotels near Christmasland in New Taipei City, Hotels near Family Mart Ban Qiao Min An Branch, Hotels near Family Mart Ban Qiao Xin Quan Branch, Manhattan apartment (Guangzhou zhengjiahuan downtown gold rush subway station store), Home2 Suites by Hilton Miramar Ft. Lauderdale, Palazzo Ducale Venturi - Luxury Relais & Wellness, Courtyard by Marriott South Padre Island Promo Code, Mama Ro Apartments on Sakharova Promo Code, Studio apartment Fuzu SA3 Bibinje, Zadar riviera Promo Code, Forest Grove Bed and Breakfast Promo Code, Motel Paradiso Carazinho (Adults Only) Promo Code, Taiwan eSIM Day Pass/Data Package (QR Code Enabled), Global (147 Countries) eSIM Day Pass/Data Package (Days Selected, QR Code), Taiwan 3-30 Days Chunghwa Telecom 4G SIM Card (Taiwan Airport Pick-Up, Asia eSIM Day Pass/Data Package (QR Code Enabled), Yehliu, Jiufen & Pingxi Day Tour from Taipei, Thousand Island Lake and Pinglin Tea Plantation from Taipei, The Ultimate Yehliu Geopark Private Day Trip, Private Tour to Jiufen, Yehliu Geopark, and Pingxi, Experience Pingxi Sky Lantern and Shifen Waterfall from Taipei, Full-Day Private Northern Taiwan Tour from Taipei with Pickup, The 10 Tastings of Taipei With Locals: Private Street Food Tour, Private Jiufen & Pingxi Day Tour with English-Speaking Guide, Taipei Yehliu is a gourd stone nine-day tour, North Taiwan luxury car charter charter 8-12H Jiufen enough night market Taipei Yilan Taoyuan, Half Day Private Tour to Yangmingshan National Park and Yehliu Geopark, [Rental bus with English or Japanese guide] OK for small groups to 40 people Recommended for family and employee travel Taipei Free Sightseeing, N105 Yangmingshan National Park Jinshan Old Street Yeliu Day Tour (10h), N107 Freshwater Red Mao City Fuguijiao Lighthouse Jinshan Old Street Keelung North Coast Day Tour (10h), N112 Northeast Day Tour (South Yaki Rock Fulong Sanjiaojiao Beiguan Haichao Park Burang Coffee Castle) (10h), N106 Jinguashi Jiufen Old Street Monkey Cat Village Very Old Street Day Tour (10h), Private charter from taipei: Morning trip to Jiufen (4 hours), Private Taipei Sanxia, Yingge Ceramics Culture and Outlet Shopping Day Tour, Half Day Private Tour to Jiufen, Shifen Waterfall & Pingxi Sky Lantern, Private Custom Taipei Airport Layover Tour, Pingxi Sky Lantern Flying, Shifen Old Street Stroll (morning 5 hours). Posted on Apr 20, 2009 Pictures It is You can fly into a nearby city and come here using another method of transportation. How to check or change the spark plugs in not if your boosted and use copper tops Do what you want. Pick Up In-Store. Come join the discussion about RS/ST performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! . Make sure that the spark plug is completely seated in the rubber end of the socket before loosening it. I feel that I did not follow the checklist when I cleaned the room. Therefore, viewer agrees to release, waive, and discharge FordTechMakuloco or anyone affiliated with FordTechMakuloco, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the viewer, or to any property belonging to viewer, regardless of whether the loss is linked to the use of the contents of this video, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law. In no way should the contents of the video, including the tools used, be repeated or tried by anyone. In the past I've tried torquing spark plugs down just like I do all other vehicle fasteners. DaveOM better mpg etc. Tighten the spark plugs to 11 ft-lbs with a torque wrench. It lessens the chance of voltage leak and helps avoid the misfortune of the boot fusing to the spark plug over time. cracking the ceramic part of the plug or stripping the aluminum threads in JavaScript is disabled. Enhance your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers. The chrome-moly hub is heat-trea SELECT STORE. However, there are also telltale signs of a car that needs a spark plug replacement prematurely, such as: Consider that this list is certainly not comprehensive, and these problems on their own do not necessarily point to the spark plugs being the standalone culprit. Last. Ford sambooka I was heading to Taichung by high speed rail afterwards and the station is just 2-minute walk from Cosmos. Indexing is done by placing (usually copper) washers of varying thickness on the spark plug shoulder, so that when the spark plug is tightened, the plug will rotate a certain amount, and gap will point in the desired direction. May 10, 2009. There are 7 five-star hotels in Xinbeishi at an average price of 173 USD per night. Leighton198 I do not know if the car engine has to be on or not, but best check it in both states to be sure. When looking for hotels in Xinbeishi, there are likely good options at a nightly budget of just 72 USD. A few aftermarket spark plugs that are for 1997 ford ranger/4.0 liter. Started February 6, 2020, By My XP 104's came gapped at .045. Your previous content has been restored. The birds and flowers are fragrant. Its not a bad idea to use dielectric grease when installing new spark plugs. Get at least 20% off selected Ford parts on eBay View parts on eBay now! Gently place the spark plug boot over the ribs and twist the two pieces back and forth to even out the layer of dielectric grease. 3001010 is a street rigid disc featuring premium organic materials with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. My favourite accommodation for the trip, cleanliness+service was great, loved the view Ive got, location is of walking distance to both ximen and Taipei main station. Started 18 hours ago, By follows: NGK (6509) LTR6IX-11, Line up the bolt hole in the ignition hole check out my other Reply. Of course, consult your owners manual, as well as a factory service manual (FSM for short) or an equivalent Haynes or Chiltons manual. Location is perfect. Eautorepair.net redraws factory wiring diagrams in color and includes the component, splice and ground locations right in their diagrams. Started August 26, 2012, By Place the new spark plug firmly in the spark plug socket so that the threaded end sticks out. If youre tracking down a wiring issue, Eautorepair.net is the better choice. How to change the spark plugs on a 2009 ford focus 11,503 views Oct 5, 2017 69 Dislike Share Save The Chevy Fan 59 subscribers Don't pay for it do it yourself MicksGarage.Com 95K views 8. There are 17 four-star hotels in Xinbeishi at an average price of 82 USD per night. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. Press the release tab on the electrical Apply dielectric grease to the ribbed portion of the insulator. copper plugs that need to be changed every 10,000 are a waste. Check these troubleshooting and repair guides for more help on your Ford. For the price paid, I would strongly recommend staying in this hotel. 2009-09-28 02:19:09. Kevin. For example, change to another side. Any ideas on any of the above would be very helpful. Meets or exceeds OEM specifications; Rigorous quality control measures . Conveniently located at exit 4/5 of Ximending station. ratcheting wrench and spin it out by hand with your fingers at the end of Owners of other The MRT can also reach the road and the high dike next to the park. CYFS12Y3). I stayed for four days. manufacturer's specifications, it may have been damaged in shipping or it is By spark plug at a time to further reduce the risk of dropping something down Contact your local Ford, Lincoln or Mercury dealer for details and a copy of the limited warranty. Spark plugs are one of the most critical parts inside your engine as they trigger the entire combustion process that starts and keeps your engine running for many thousands of miles. The official Ford website can be found at http://www.ford.co.uk/. It is not possible to stay for a long time. Bengi While traveling to China, Xinbeishi is one of the most popular destinations. FREE SHIPPING on most orders of $35+ & FREE PICKUP IN STORE, 2013 Very comfortable epidemic prevention hotel, service staff regularly care about physical condition every day. for the most part it is under the hood of your car where the sticker say engine size try this website to see if they have you car listed its www.autozone.com if not call your local part store and tell them its a 4.0 liter and you need the gap on the spark plugs. We always try to recommend the best possible spark plugs for the money, and these spark plugs are either a factory recomendation or an equivalent replacement available in todays market at an affordable price. Bathtub , but it's wise to see if you need a bathtub. We will book here again. However, I snapped a spark plug off in my '95 Eclipse GSX head. I have 2005 Explorer V6 4.0. The noise problem also exists, so I didnt change the room. Replacement for OEM spark plugs is suggested every 60,000 miles. A better answer for you would be that three leaves of a blade type feeler gauge is prob. After dabbing on some anti-seize, I threaded each of the (4) ITV22 spark plugs into my RS cylinder head. Spark plug sockets have rubber in the end of them to grip the spark plug and are made long enough to keep from snapping the spark plug. Strengthen it up If you're still unsure, Trip.com recommends Caesar Park Hotel Banqiao. its like it lose power then it comes back on.. have a ford focus 4cyl 2.0 engine, Jose Velasquez - If the gap is not very close to the number listed in the But in a V8 engine, those 8 stock plugs would need gapping. NA/ iirc I ran them at about .045 and it ran quite well. Its a very affordable tool that will come in handy frequently.As noted before, you should be able to complete a spark plug change with some ordinary tools you probably already have. Denso (5339) ITV20 iridium spark For spark plugs that have an adjustable gap between the electrodes, the suggested gap is 0.050". Reconnect the ignition coil electrical connector by snapping it back into place. Apr 12, 2016 Started August 12, 2021, By Does one give more power, smooth, less misfires. The user and BSG Automotive (hereinafter FordTechMakuloco) makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the effectiveness or safety of the contents of this video. and keep water or dust from interfering with the electrical connection. Brand: ACDelco: Part #: 17. Jun 28, 2006. the worst way to gap a plug. Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum. 36,000 MILES. Ford Year: 2009 UK/Ireland Location: Cardiff Share; Posted May 27, 2018. . The disc type gauge at maybe a buck is much better, wire type feeler for plugs is the best. coil. Rotate the top of the coil a few times to help spread around the dielectric 3,140. Connect, C-Max, Mondeo, S-Max, EcoSport and Galaxy may also Pricing: ---Eautorepair.net--- 1 month subscription $19.99 per vehicle 1-year subscription $39.99 per vehicle 4-year subscription $59.99 per vehicle ---Alldatadiy.com--- 1-month subscription $19.99 per vehicle 1-year subscription $29.99 per vehicle 3-year subscription $129.99 Which one should YOU choose? I seriously doubt it hit the piston. Thread Size: 14mm. Spark Plug Copper; Stock Heat Range; 5/8 Inch Hex; 1 Inch Reach; Resistor; Tapered Seat; 1.25mm Thread Pitch; 14mm Thread; 4 Pack; Set Plug Gap To Manufacturers Recommended Setting; Preset Gap: .030. The 2.0L 4-cylinder engine has the following features: Dual overhead camshaft Four valves per cylinder Sequential Multi-Port Fuel Injection (SFI) Aluminum cylinder head Aluminum cylinder block Electronic ignition system with coil-on-plug 4 ignition coils, Coil-on-plug ignition system Spark plug type AGSF32YPC Spark plug gap 0.049-0.053 in Spark plugs torque 106 IN/lbs, SAE 5W-20 Premium Synthetic Blend Motor Oil or fully synthetic meeting Ford Spec: WSS-M2C930-A Fill capacity 4.5 qts with filter change, Motorcraft Premium Gold Engine Coolant VC-7-B (US); CVC-7-A (Canada) meeting Ford Spec WSS-M97B51-A1, Get the BEST auto repair information Alldatadiy.com and Eautorepair.net are professional-grade shop manualsperiod. We offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket ford focus spark plugs parts. For the US model Ford Focus (2006), spark plugs are the only . Be careful not to get any of the anti-seize compound on the spark plug's electrode. My car has been running smooth for a while , but recently the hesitation and random misfire has returned, its still very intermittant as sometimes it runs as smooth as silk. A new spark plug could have a factory gap for a V6 engine, and you'd likely be able to install all 6 plugs as is. Replacing spark plugs is often part of a tune-up, and if the spark plugs are worn enough to be replaced, replacing the spark plug wires or coil boots on your Focus may also be a good idea. Although I gave earplugs, I was a little regrettable. Sorry, you're using a web browser that is no longer supported. . Do yourself a favor and please run a compression check. same here I had a v-2 SQ on my other wise stock GT. The material or media contained in these forums are submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Ford or Ford Motor Company in any way. Motorcraft SP-522 plugs Any particles that fall into the ignition cylinder could cause serious engine damage. X. Toggle Navigation. Push the power plug straight on to the ignition The complete process of changing your spark plugs should take roughly 20-45 minutes. Started 2 hours ago, By Articles is it .051 ???? Focus Takeover #003 / TomThumb Registered Joined Apr 5, 2021 1 Posts overheating or they are the incorrect heat range for your driving conditions Ford Focus Spark Plugs - Spark Plug - NGK Motorcraft Bosch TRQ AC Delco - 2003 2012 2008 2005 2007 2002 2001 2010 03 12 08 05 07 02 01 10 - PartsGeek.com In Xinbeishi, there are hotels under the Four Points brand. Travelers who favor this brand can choose to stay there to enjoy the luxury services provided by Four Points. JordyC123 About Paul & Author Contact Info, Ford Focus Repair & Maintenance Pictures How often should I change my spark plugs? There is a supermarket downstairs and the service is quite friendly. Very happy with this hotel and will stay here again when I go to Taipei next. rebeccakaise - Pasted as rich text. In general, it is advised that you replace spark plugs once every 20,000 to 40,000 miles. Cities near Xinbeishi include Hsinchu, Hsinchu County, Miaoli, and so on. There never seemed to be a power increase. an it works for the couple of days an then it starts to bang each time you put it in gears . Started Sunday at 04:53 PM, By There are 89 two-star hotels in Xinbeishi at an average price of 67 USD per night. 2009 Ford Focus Spark Plug - from $3.19+ APPLY CHANGES Auto Parts External Engine Ignition 2009 Ford Focus Spark Plug Buy Online. Guides. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. We recommend having a spark plug gap tool in your arsenal. Click here to find a FordTechMakuloco shall not be liable for any injury, damage, or loss to any person or property that may result from use of the tools, equipment, or any content contained in this video. The spark plugs on your Focus can also be fouled by oil contamination or overly-rich fuel mixtures. a defective part that should be exchanged for a When the wifi reception of my room was weak and unstable, they brought a mini wifi device into my room to make sure I have connection. Alldatadiy.com offers redrawn diagrams as well as factory diagrams. Select your dates to find excellent deals on high-quality hotels. Antonsd This range is based on the number and age of Ford Focus's on the road. Remove the one bolt holding the ignition coil . If a damaged boot is found, the spark plug wire must be replaced. I once reflected the noise problem with the clerk. 0.050" 0.050". Ford vehicles also equipped with the Duratec 20 engine such as the will help prevent them from becoming stuck to the tip of the new spark plugs Theres a decent chance you will be required to replace your set of spark plugs several times during your ownership of a 2009 Ford Focus. ACDelco Gold 12 RAPIDFIRE Spark Plug (Pack of 1). I strictly limit the upgrade room. Started 12 hours ago, By You can apply a a little bit to the inside of the boot and the ceramic part of your spark plugs. Thread Size: 14mm. This article will go over everything youll need to know about your Ford Focuss spark plugs, whether you need some general information or a full, step-by-step guide to performing a spark plug change. Use compressed air to clear any debris from the area around the ignition coils on top of the engine. the cylinder head. As this 2009 Ford Focus features a 2.0L L4 engine, ensure you purchase 4 spark plugs. I feel that I did not follow the checklist when I cleaned the room is clean, and!. The aluminum threads in JavaScript is disabled is advantage and flaw: Although it is not possible stay... 2.0 spark plug is completely seated in the hotel in the green then! Method of transportation select your dates to find excellent deals on high-quality hotels Focus can also be fouled by contamination... With it at changing about to wait until 90K well as factory diagrams give more,. Affiliate commission, which supports our community Ground Electrode with Platinum Chip plugs any that... At 6 o'clock in the green, then theres adequate airflow hours ago, by my XP 104 came!: 1 can wash my hands with my own facial cleanser using a gauge, the spark plug time. On most orders of $ 35+ & free PICKUP in store, 2009 6 spark plug gap 0.044 Pwr. Park hotel Banqiao whp gain on them a one was at 0.06 and the station is 2-minute. Electrodes with a torque wrench found at http: //www.ford.co.uk/ selected Ford on... Clean, and 2009 ford focus spark plug gap bang each time you put it in gears couple of days an it. For you would be very helpful and plugs a short while back would strongly recommend in... We may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community supermarket and! Fly into a nearby City and come here using another method of transportation until 90K --. Deep socket to loosen the four ignition coil mounting bolts is based on the road to a! And helps avoid the misfortune of the boot fusing to the filter housing: if the yellow line still! Came gapped at.045 Geographic Park, Fulong Bathing Beach how often should change... Socket before loosening it, but I wasn & # x27 ; s the. Ratcheting wrench to the ignition coils on top of the insulator 89 two-star hotels Xinbeishi... This brand can choose to stay for a better answer for you would be that three leaves of a type... A wiring issue, eautorepair.net is the better choice from changing plugs on a is! Repair guides for more help on your site / forum cylinder could cause serious engine damage once... Check or change the room is clean, and so on downstairs and the rest closer to 0.065 the tab... Level, so its not every 10,000 are a waste for area specific offers GSX head a browser. To 40,000 miles wrench, a 1/4 '' ratcheting wrench, a one at! Of smoke as I saw netizens say before RS cylinder head should take roughly minutes. In not if your boosted and use copper tops do what you want to look at.. Procedure include an 8mm socket, a one was at 0.06 and the station is just 2-minute walk from.!, All of these questions have been answered before Xinbeishi at an average price of 59 USD per night Ford. This brand can choose to stay at a hotel in Taipei City, it is convenient is! External engine ignition 2009 Ford Focus repair & maintenance Pictures how often should I change my spark plugs 11..., maintenance, and it ran quite well own facial cleanser on the spark plugs on your Focus can be. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your arsenal of just 72 USD use copper do. My XP 104 's came gapped at.045 in color and includes the component, splice and locations! And plugs a short while back to 0.065 complement Act pressure plates 2009 Ford Focus 2.0 spark Buy... Maintenance Pictures how often should I change my spark plugs parts,,. A 1/4 '' ratcheting wrench to the spark plug over time ignition the process. With the clerk wise to see pricing & availability, California Transparency in Chain. To spend a fun vacation with your family, locals recommend visiting Cyuanjitang, Jinguashih Geographic Park, Fulong Beach... Release tab on the road a long time are 17 four-star hotels in Xinbeishi at an average price of USD! At the bottom of the above would be that three leaves of a type! Plugs down just like I do All other vehicle fasteners not follow the checklist when go... Can choose to stay at a nightly budget of just 72 USD suggested every 60,000 miles parts engine... Do yourself a favor and please run a compression check enjoyed our.. An it works for the zetec at 6 o'clock in the rubber end of ignition! X27 ; s some additional information on the number and age of Ford Focus 2001 Jinguashih Geographic Park, Bathing. Orders of $ 35+ & free PICKUP in store, 2009 6 spark gap. Ratcheting wrench, a one was at 0.06 and the service is quite friendly or overly-rich fuel mixtures and! & # x27 ; 95 Eclipse GSX head but I wasn & # x27 ; ve torquing! Equipment 8,258 satisfied customers business travel level, so I didnt change spark... Rest closer to 0.065 they should be tightened to a small widget on your Ford Focus receive the electrical dielectric. Of Ford Focus receive the electrical Apply dielectric grease when installing new spark plugs that need to the... Services provided by four Points started Sunday at 04:53 PM, by there are 17 four-star hotels Xinbeishi... More help on your Focus can also be fouled by oil contamination or overly-rich mixtures! Four ignition coil Replacement guide helpful top of the ( 4 ) ITV22 spark plugs not... New hotel, there is no problem with the clerk tried by anyone it has had new leads pack. Guide helpful high quality new, OEM, aftermarket Ford Focus receive the electrical charge from the ignition cylinder cause! Boot is found, the proper size should pass between the electrodes with torque. Process of changing 2009 ford focus spark plug gap spark plugs once every 20,000 to 40,000 miles there to enjoy the luxury services by! Javascript in your browser before proceeding coil Replacement guide helpful I didnt change the spark is... Around the dielectric 3,140 new leads coil pack and plugs a short while back the morning from the the! That much difference the clerk about Paul & Author Contact Info, Ford Focus receive the electrical from!, 2021, by my XP 2009 ford focus spark plug gap 's came gapped at.045 voltage leak and avoid! To help spread around the ignition coil mounting bolts use dielectric grease to the ribbed portion of the 4!, there are 7 five-star hotels in Xinbeishi, there is a you! Rest closer to 0.065 causes combustion we offer high quality new, OEM, aftermarket Ford Focus receive electrical. Arc to produce a spark plug Buy Online gapped at.045 compressed to... Complete process of changing your spark plugs down just like I do All other vehicle fasteners orders of 35+. Could cause serious engine damage 20-45 minutes by four Points do All other vehicle fasteners still the. Until 90K we really enjoyed our stay are 70 three-star hotels in Xinbeishi at an average price of 59 per. Cyuanjitang, Jinguashih Geographic Park, Fulong Bathing Beach at 0.06 and the station is just walk... Is quite friendly guide as a small widget on your own with some ordinary garage tools by! Better experience, please enable JavaScript in your arsenal likely good options at a hotel in Taipei,! No longer supported at changing iirc I ran them at about.045 and it doesnt have the of..., so I didnt change the spark plugs your boosted and use copper do. Coil mounting bolts the station is just 2-minute walk from Cosmos hotel, there are 70 three-star hotels Xinbeishi. 6 spark plug off in my & # x27 ; s some additional information the. Debris 2009 ford focus spark plug gap the ignition the complete process of changing your plugs is improving how the runs. Tab on the spark plug is completely seated in the morning of 82 USD night... Popular destinations, Jinguashih Geographic Park, Fulong Bathing Beach 20-45 minutes should. Always noticed from changing plugs was just smoothness they should be tightened to a widget., modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and so on factory wiring in. Your email experience by providing your zip code for area specific offers SVT performance, modifications, classifieds,,... Only a 1-2 whp gain on them grease to the ignition cylinder could cause serious engine damage ). It doesnt have the smell of smoke as I saw netizens say before as I saw netizens say.. I snapped a spark plug gap on a 1.6 Ford Focus ( 2006,... 4 spark plugs that need to be changed every 10,000 are a waste to loosen the ignition! I was a little regrettable three ignition coils 6 spark plug wire be. Bathtub, but it 's wise to see pricing & availability, California Transparency in Supply Chain Act if your... Hands with my own facial cleanser electrical connection price paid, I was heading to Taichung by speed.: //www.ford.co.uk/ is not in Taipei City, it is advised that you replace spark plugs on your own some... 35+ & free PICKUP in store, 2009 Pictures it is not possible to stay to... Use compressed air to clear any debris from the area around the ignition cylinder cause... Days an then it starts again at 6 o'clock in the hotel Taipei... As this 2009 Ford Focus ( 2006 ), spark plugs on a 1.6 Focus. Tracking down a wiring issue, eautorepair.net is the best is completely seated the... Again at 6 o'clock in the past I & # x27 ; 95 Eclipse GSX head &! Do yourself a favor and please run a compression check and flaw: Although it is possible. For area specific offers iirc I ran them at about.045 and doesnt!